Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Random Lunchtime Sketch #1

Since most of my personal art time is dedicated to Sidekick Quests these days I decided to create an exercise that helps me maintain this blog and draw different things. I call it Random Lunchtime Sketching... since I sketch things during my lunchtime. I am taking suggestions for sketching subjects through Twitter (you can follow me at @jamesstowe). My first random lunchtime sketch... as suggested by Wesley K. Hall (@NamelessPC on Twitter, creator of the awesome webcomic Nameless PCs) Here is Mutant Giraffe Man!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That IS random. ;-)

wowitems said...

I sketch things during my lunchtime. I am taking suggestions for sketching subjects through TwitterGold für WOW
Gold für World of Warcraft

Obat Glaukoma said...

I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your blog.
It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come
here and visit more often. Benjolan Di Payudara
Fantastic work!

don't forget visit my web : Obat Infeksi Gastrointestinal

Christian said...

I can only express a word of thanks. Because with the content on this blog I can add knowledge I, thank has been sharing this information. Do not forget to visit our website to share information and knowledge about health. |
obat sakit betis dan paha |
obat luka cakar di wajah |
Cara Mengobati Keringat dingin |
Obat Keringat Dingin Herbal |
Obat ITP Di Apotik Untuk Anak |
Obat Herbal Penyakit Muntaber