Friday, April 6, 2012

April Open Swim!


The Cartoonist's League of Absurd Washingtonians (a group I am proud to be a founding member of) is presenting a lecture series as part of our popular Open Swim drawing sessions. Later this month I will be leading a class that will provide tips and tricks for how to create web comics and illustrations using Adobe Illustrator. The event is free and open to the public. Seating is limited so get there early. 

CLAW's Open Swim Lecture Series #1
Learn Tips For Making Comics With Adobe Illustrator by James Stowe (me)
Hosted by Comic Book Ink
2510 S. 84th St. Suite 15A-B
Lakewood, WA
Wednesday, April 25th
7:30PM

4 comments:

price per head service said...

Excellent blog! I truly love how it’s easy on my eyes as well as the info are well written. Great job!!

Millerghra said...

Excellent blog! I truly love how it’s easy on my eyes as well as the info are well written. Great job!!

Kristina Johnson said...

Excellent blog! I truly love how it’s easy on my eyes as well as the info are well written. Great job!!

windowsanyway said...

For additional in-depth glance in to the minimal we truly know about Windows "Blue," you may examine Woody Leonhard's "Windows 'Blue': We waited for this?" Individually, I don't know that any one is absolutely ready windows 7 ultimate product key for it. It is just another tweak of Windows eight. What do people really desire to see? A Start orb windows anytime upgrade key ultimate! Or more specially, a option to reenable a Get started orb without needing to set up third-party Commence menu programs.