Tuesday, July 22, 2008

ARTLESS INTERLUDE: The Fat Pants

So...

I've been on a diet.

My last physical in February I weighed in at 378lbs. with high blood pressure and borderline high cholesterol. It kinda freaked me out. So, I decided to start going to a dietitian and begin to eat right and loose weight and stuff. I started my diet in April. I am now, as of yesterday's official weigh-in, 313lbs.

To put it a better way...


These use to be my "go to comfy" pants.

I still have a lot of weight to loose before I can do a Subway Jared pose with those pants... but I am trying.

6 comments:

Stowe said...

We are keeping those pants! You've been doing so well :) and we are so proud of you.

Stowe said...

urg that was the wife not Sto himself.

Unknown said...

Looking good bub! I told you the meaties diet would work out for ya!

A^2 said...

Impressive work so far! Keep it up! More Art seems to mean more weight loss. There's a direct correlation between blog posts and chalk-offs and weight loss I think.

Eidtalheg said...

Good to know you're taking care of yourself, sir. We all want you to stick around for a while :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sto...
I am so proud of you! I know it's hard to lose weight like you have and I applaud your continued committment to your health. You rock dude!

Besides that you are an awesome daddy, and an extremely talented guy. I am so glad that we are friends.
Kathy

Hugs to you, Courtney and the beautiful kid-lets.