Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What to expect this week...

No art to post...

Work is working me to work on work stuffs. WORK.

But, I want to tell you what you can expect this week here on the bloggy blog.

Finishing up the Super Skrulls Art Challenge (only two to go). DONE!

The beginning of a series of Teatro ZinZanni performers pieces (my wife and I saw the show this weekend for our anniversary [thanks James] sans kids [thanks Lynn] and it has really stuck with me. All the performers were so damned good I feel compelled to give them something)

Another BETTER KNOW YOUR ZOMBIES piece (#3) DONE!

Frost Park Chalk Off Friday

and maybe...

OTHER THINGS...


Stay tuned... 

5 comments:

Erik B. said...

I know this post Frost Park picture must hurt Stowe.

But there is always next week.

Eidtalheg said...

Hey Stowe, I don't think I've commented here before, but I just wanted to say I really enjoy all the work you put up here. Good luck at the next Chalk-Off! :)

Stowe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Thanks Brian,

It is always good to think that there are people out there actually looking at my prolific art dump.

And Eric, that picture does hurt...

Alot.

Mostly because Red Hot hot dogs were involved.

(man, I hate when I comment with a different gmail account open)

Anonymous said...

Hey! I ALWAYS look...