Friday, December 9, 2011

Advent Day 9!



To end Undead Week I was lucky enough to do my first Monster Sheet commission for Michael Mallen AKA the Id DM. Iddy the Lich is the mascot of Michael's DND toolbox and review website http://theiddm.wordpress.com/ I want to thank him for the opportunity to bring his creation to life.


Michael enjoyed his commission enough he was willing to write a review of the experience. Luckily for me it was a VERY favorable review... and one from someone I really respect in the Gaming Community. It is things like this that really make me love being able to do Sidekick Quests. It was a nice little early Christmas present to me. Thank you Michael. You can read the review here: http://theiddm.wordpress.com/2011/12/09/iddy-approved-sidekick-quests/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you again. Iddy is looking goooooood.

Unknown said...

Sorry if my comments do not match what you discussed in this article. However, we really liked the design and how to write your article. so thank you for allowing us to comment on your article, hopefully more successful
visit | Obat Herbal Stroke Ringan