Monday, February 15, 2010

My Viralness

This week I was lucky enough to have some of my work spread around the internet so sites like Neatorama, Geekologie, Topless Robot, Gizmodo and even the imdb Valentine's Day Hit List. I received a ton of awesome praise, relinks and traffic.

I just wanted to take a moment and say thanks to everyone that is continuing to stop by.

I also have several new friend requests on Facebook. Since these requests are all from people that like my work but that I don't actually know I decided to spare everyone from seeing status messages about family, epic bowel movements and other daily minutia. Instead I went ahead and created a FB fan page will just be about my artwork instead.

And for the record I think it is kind a weird to even have a fan page for my work and I am taking the increased internet exposure in stride without any undo head swelling (for the most part).

So you can become an official fan my of work on Facebook here: James Stowe's Art Fan Page

I hope you do... having fans is pretty awesome.

1 comment:

izenmania said...

Perhaps that migraine yesterday was your head swelling and your skull remaining the same size. Meme-induced encephalitis?