Thursday, June 25, 2009

C.L.A.W.'s Open Swim

Just wanted to say I had a great time at the Swim last night. I was very productive, in what feels like the first time all week. I can't show you any of it yet since it is a commission job but if you were at the Open Swim you got a solid sneak preview.

I am now officially "on the mend" and I am going on vacation this weekend... so expect a bunch of art very soon. And good art too... not that stuff I've been posting in a fever haze the past couple of days.

Anyway...

Thanks everyone for coming out to the Swim last night. It was great to see so many Frost Parkers and young Llewellyn (which reminds me I need to speak to Tom about a comic book. If you are reading this Tom... email me). It was also great to see the Pink Cookie Lady too. It was like a bizarre nerd filled reunion last night.

I'll post art later.

No comments: