Monday, April 14, 2014

Wedding commission

A few weeks ago I received an email from a fan of White Wolf's original Changeling the Dreaming RPG asking if I had any original art from my time as an artist on that series that I would be willing to sell to her as a gift to her fiancé as a wedding present. I was pretty touched that A.) someone would want to give my art to anyone as a gift, and that B.) by art would be part of two people's special union. (Full disclosure, I was not her first choice but luckily for me Rebecca Guay was too expensive) I was so touched in fact that I offered to create for her a completely new original painting in the style of my old black and white interior art for Changeling the Dreaming to use as a gift instead. She agreed and I got to work. Below are some work in progress shots along with the finished painting.






It is a shot of both of their characters engaged in a scene she described for me from their campaign. The finished piece is water color, gauche and acrylic on watercolor paper. It has been years since I painted anything like this and this was a really special and touching project to get to work on.

I am posting it today because today is the date of their wedding. 

Congratulations Teresa and Cavan!
I hope you live happily ever after

5 comments:

shooting games said...

You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing.
unblocked games| unblocked games at school| unblocked games| friv4school| friv for school| friv games| frivgames| kizi2| kizi 2
unblockedgames| unblocked games at school| friv 4 school| friv4school| free online games| free online games| jogos da barbie| kizi

hoa huy said...

Big Farm

Big Farm is an awesome multiplayer farm management game made by the Goodgame Studios.
Your mission is simple: Create a big farm, grow crops, breed animals,
and become the richest farmer of the universe. Enjoy Goodgame's Big Farm!

jaring safety said...

The article posted was very informative and useful
thanks for sharing..
jaring futsal | jaring golf | jaring kassa / jaring polynet | jaring pengaman proyek | jaring pengaman bangunan | jaring pengaman gedung | jaring gawang | jaring paranet / jaring tanaman | jaring safety |
jaring proyek | jaring bangunan | jaring gedung | jaring outbound | jaring truk | tali tambang |
jaring pengaman | jaring golf murah | jaring futsal murah | jaring truk sawit | jaring pengaman nylon | cargo net |


Mac Topan said...

Thanks for Sharing That... Sucses for You

findaunionprinter

findaunionprinter

getoifile

getdriversforpc

offlineinstallerfilehippo

theprinterdriver

esoftpedia

filehorse

thesoftpedia

caranddriver

smadav

Games Friv said...

When you're tired, you want to relax after a stressful working hours, you need to have time to take care of the kids active.
Please visit our website and play exciting flash games.
Thanks you for sharing!
Friv 4