Saturday, October 1, 2011

24 Hour Comics Day

This year I invite YOU to donate to the Cartoonist's League of Absurd Washington's Scholarship Fund. You can do this on site at Comic Book Ink or online using the following button:
Donate to the CLAW scholarship fund!





$

All donations go completely into the Scholarship Fund... which is awarded to a lucky student once a year. When you donate you are then given the opportunity to help write the comic as it is being created. The first year I actually drew people into the comic. Last year I set up a Mad Libs like form that wrote the script for me...

THIS YEAR... I am going to ask you a simple question. What is your favorite Video Game of all time? Each donation gives you a chance to offer your video game suggestion... which will then be used to dictate the progress of the story. Wango is a video game character you see... but he won't just be confined to HIS video game. Not this time. Help us figure out where Wango pops up and help donate to a worthwhile scholarship in the process.

24 Hour Comics Day is going on NOW!!!
Watch me work live here: http:??ustre.am/6vv

PAGE 1!




 





















11 comments:

CorinaLily said...

My favorite game ever is Portal! Close second: Oddworld: Abe's Exodus

CorinaLily said...

P.S. I saw the drawing of you downtown and almost got into an accident because I was busy going "hey look! It's Stowe!". Haha!

Joel413 said...

Finishing up family movie night. Thenit is put the kids to bed, then I will come stop by again. Candy & soda requests from the CLAW folks?

PooBahSpiel said...

I was listening to Kevin have a discussion with Stowe while they were working on the comic. In this discussion Kevin acted out a scene where he woke up in the morning. He made a sound as he did so and I wrote it down. I then offered to make a five dollar donation to the CLAW Student Scholarship fund if they used the word Ahubespha as the name of the Evil Giant Sloth.

Runescape Gold said...

Completing household video nighttime. Thenit is put your children to mattress, i quickly arrive check out again. Sweet & soda pop asks for from your CLAW people?

Cheapest RS Gold
Buy WOW Gold

Unknown said...

I like to get up early to go out and breathe fresh air. I feel that it is good for health and a good habit www.facebookbaixargratis.com.br

yadongbiz said...

It's really a great and useful piece of info. I'm satisfied that you just shared this useful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing. 야한동영상

Please visit once. I leave my blog address below
야설
야한동영상

Linksys RE1000 Setup said...

Thanks for sharing.

Netgear EX6250 Setup said...

Thanks for Sharnig
Netgear N300 Setup

Wavlink AC600 Extender Setup said...

Thank for sharing

Healthy Dietary fiber said...

Hi i am Deitician visit my site for Healthy Diet Plan