Thursday, May 5, 2011

My jailbirds

While in jail today to raise money for the MDA I painted a few 'jailbirds' of my own. Here are the ones I came home with. I am giving them away to people who donated and helped by coworker and I raise over $700.00 already. Their website will be excepting donations for the rest of the month. Please donate... and maybe one of these jailbirds will fly into your home.


Jared said...

Oh my god, there is a great deal of helpful data above!
arrivals | Canadian grocery coupons | Easter dinner menu

Diablo 3 Items said...

Fantastic recipke! We've started out making my own laundry washing cleaning agent simply not too long ago -- as well as adore it : but don't use a pretreatment squirt : These are generally Straightforward components and i am planning to supply this a test!!! Thank you for submitting this! D3 Gold
Cheap GW2 Gold

Anonymous said...

Truly i take pleasure in your time and effort you made to talk about the data.The subject here' identified was really successful for the topic that i has been looking into for a long time for GW2 Gold.

Seacanoeist Mark said...

I liked your article, I will share your article to everyone!!

WoW gold|Diablo 3 Gold|RS Gold|Cheap Diablo 3 Gold