Friday, April 25, 2008

ASSIGNMENT ART by STOWE: GeNext!

Okay, if you don't know by now...

I am a HUGE sucker for alternate Marvel X-Men crap. This Blog started with my take on a more realistic and paramilitary X-Men and I've done my version of the Exiles as well...

Well...now Marvel and Chris Claremont are making GeNext!, a comicbook about the next generation of X-Men if all the previous version got all sloppy sex for each other.

Read about it here

SO... my assignment to you is this:

PICK TWO X-MEN (current, previous or even dead) OR X-VILLAINS TO GET IT ON SLOPPY STYLE AND I WILL DRAW THE RESULTS. 

The choices don't need to make sense in Marvel continuity... but the two of them do need to be able to physically reproduce (so no Wolverine/Colossus 'Fast Ball Specials'). 

If you need a list of Marvel mutants (and shame on you if you do) you can find a WIKI list of mutants here and a list of X-Men here.

GET TO SCROMPING!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

how bout sunfire and white queen, oh and a happy meaties to you stowe

Anonymous said...

Okay...

I am going to do the daughter of Sunfire and the White Queen.

Name: Hazel Yoshida
Codename: Hellfire
Powers: Pyrokinesis, Telepathy

Unknown said...

Im totally into getting mindscrewed and good semantic banter with a Katana so I am going with

Psylocke and Beast

B

James Derkowski said...

Plot wise, I think Havok and Jean would be and interesting twist: Cable, meet your brother/cousin...

or Polaris and Legion: the closest to an offspring of Magento and Xavier

pure fun wise: Bishop and Rogue, two major absorbers

Angel and Marrow = Boney Death Angel

Dust and Colossus = walking bouncing betty

i could go on and on...

Geffen said...

While it doesn't create a new set of powers (well +sorcery), I would love to see :

Nightcrawler & Spiral

Dark skinned multi-armed German swirls of teleporting slicey death.

Anonymous said...

Okay...

You guys are coming up with some awesome ideas.

I love that they are all weird combos too... like Psylocke and Beast! I mean seriously... Psylocke... and... Beast... SCREWING!!!

I am going to keep it fair and only use one idea per person.

The roster is (so far):

Hellfire / Hazel Yoshida (Daughter of Sunfire and The White Queen)

Dervish (Son of Nightcrawler and Spiral)

Catseye / Sadie McCoy (Daughter of Psylocke and Beast)

Stryfe / Daniel Philip Summers (Son of Havok and jean Grey)

AND...

A^2 said...

Well, Rogue. And...this part is hard, who could? Immaculate conception. Caused by Phoenix!