Wednesday, April 25, 2007

So glad I went to the Scalzi reading...

Turns out John Scalzi really dug my Consu pic. He posted it on his Whatever Blog and was even cool enough to link here. John Scalzi is the best. He writes cool books, looks good bald, has a cool name and digs my art. I'm so happy my wife and friend Dorene drug me out to that. I really wanted to go but I was feeling like death warmed over from a cold my little girl gave me. But I am so glad I went though. Scalzi took a picture before the reading. I am clearing visable in it.

That is me in the corner. I swear I was both excited to be there and in possession of a neck... I blame the kid cold for my appearance.

Thanks again for the kind words John Scalzi!


Kelly Anni said...

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share.
Signature: slither io | wings io | science kombat | tank trouble 4

Lopez Alexander said...

This content is written very well. Your use of formatting when making your points makes your observations very clear and easy to understand. Thank you.
- usps tracking
- iphone 7 release date
- excel

Five Nights At Freddy's said...

Thanks for giving me the useful information. I think I need it!
Happy Wheels , FNAF World , Five Nights At Freddy's